src='

Friday, April 7, 2017

Home Sweet Home Modern and Chic Decor

I have always loved decorating homes...it's like a calming past time. When I look at a blank room I design it in my head and see the colors. You should see me in action! And I am obsessed with muted blues, solid accent walls, fun rug designs, art so much art (whether its your own photography, child's picture or something from your travels). So come with as I design a home sweet home with modern and chic decor.
 Urban Bedroom: Back on Campus by Urban Outfitters. I want/need that lamp in my life...oh oh oh don't you Bella?
 designrulz is a very cool vintage home space with clean lines, spaces and you could always add some color with pillows or rug or art.
be still and snuggle away.
 Contemporary chic bedroom pics on Pinterest...but those lamps are calling my name.
Minimalist Animal Ceramic Dishes: ceramic animal bowls are the cutest things especially during this time of year. Imagine this as a conversation starter at your table.
Kitchen by designrulz.com
Trendir Retro Modern House. Masculine and strong black and white vintage feel, but with a red chair...did I mention the red chair? Red chairs or doors get me every time.
Ending our home sweet home modern and chic post with a Bella Lights backyard that I just want to go outside to right now. What if you pour the wine, I put on the music and we get honey to bring the flowers? Do you have a favorite design Bella?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

Will def check out designrulz! Fab spaces!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...