src='

Monday, April 3, 2017

5 Must Have Beauty Products

Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment with Sunscreen SPF 15
Here are my top 5 must have beauty products. This Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment by Fresh is a lot of special rolled up into a rose pink tube. This has oils, moisturizers, color that builds and SPF. And I received this as a gift from Sephora, but it seems to plump my lips with the right amount of sheen. I'm pretty sure I've tried every kind of lip product and this lip treatment does it all. Do you want to be the envy of the other Mama's on the playground? Well, let's start by having you try this.

Are you always on the look out for the eye cream that will change your life, your eyes and make you look 10 years younger? Well, I'm not sure if this is that holy grail, but it works for me. The Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate  smooths, brightens, takes away those pesky bags and make you look more rested. So, in my book this is a winner. Tip: add some Argan Oil after you apply the cream for a morning glow.
After you apply your lip treatment and eye cream, you deserve to pour a glass of wine and light a perfect smelling candle. Go on Bella you deserve it! This Botanique Candle from Urban Outfitters in  Mimosa Fruit smells so good. It's also a great deal at just $20. So now you don't have to feel bad for splurging on the Clarins eye cream.


Here's the trick to watch your poor little brows return to when you were a teenager (before you discovered tweezers).  It's called the BROWVO! Conditioning Primer by Benefit. I haven't seen Brooke Shields brows, but I have seen hair growth, healthier brows that look better alone or with a brow pencil. It's chock-full of vitamins and proteins. Plus the price is right...try it and let me know if you like it.


How do you get your little Bella to sit still for their first pedicure? Well, here's the answer and it works. Try 45 Second Top Coat with Kensington Caviar- NAILS INC. Your nails stay super shiny and you can touch things after 45 seconds, but I'd wait a couple of minutes before typing away. And I find my manicure lasts longer for 5 or 6 days. You can get this at Sephora or on Amazon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

Fab reviews! Must try the Clarins!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...