src='

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Photography: Beauty Captured

  I was running late to meet friends and hubby for dinner when I HAD to stop and take this picture. Be still my beating heart...this stunning/couture gown shop is in the middle of a quiet neighborhood in San Francisco. All of the gowns are silk & lace and created in this workroom.  Imagine hearing the ringing of the cable car as my breath was being taken away. 


Atelier Des Modistes
San Francisco, Ca
Even though their shop was closed it was inviting me in. San Francisco offers the passerby the chance to stop and take in the beauty or continue walking with our heads down. And the chaos of where to park without getting a ticket, smelling Swenson's ice cream shop and finding Stones Throw, it was up to me to stop and take in the Bella light. Have you ever had a moment like this lovely?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...