src='

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Room Inspiration: Lifestyle Color

Where do you get your lifestyle room inspiration from? Do you think about how your room is going to treat you, all the memories made or how much time you'll spend there? Wait you don't..it's only me. No wonder, I'm smiling as I write to you from my favorite room. Here are some pics to get you started Bella...





I love the feeling I have when I'm in a colorful room, especially when one wall is painted a solid color. (For four years, I lived with a mint green wall in my apartment's family room.) Living in San Francisco you have to be creative with smaller living spaces. Which is why I think color can cheer up any room. And then there's something to be said for a clean, white laundry room that has built in cubbies for organization. Is this where I confess to you that if I could, I would live at The Container Store? Yes I really am that girl!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...