src='

Friday, April 14, 2017

Inspirational Weekend Quote

Congrats! We made it through another busy week, so here's an inspirational weekend quote to lift your spirits. I love this quote because it reminds me that happiness is a state of mind. I believe that we choose to be happy. Don't you?

Choosing to look beyond the imperfections takes work, but I promise that once you master the art there's no looking back.

And speaking of promises, I made one to wake up each day and appreciate everything that I have. So we have been saying “hello world” each time we leave our driveway...just like my Nana used to say.


This week there seemed to be negativity surrounding me, so I chose to be happy. I tried to rise above and watched instead of participated. What are you going to do this weekend that can lift your soul and make you happy? I promise to giggle if you tell me how this quote touched you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...