src='

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

10 Things You Don’t Know About Me

As we get to know each other better, I wanted to share with you 10 things that you didn’t know about me. Well at least this won’t be published online for all to read…oh come on...your turn next.


1) Out of all the places in the world that I’ve been lucky to travel to, I would live in Italy or in Brazil. Both places had a warmth, love for family, light, beauty, I had food crushes and each place is filled with dance and music. (Argentina is a close second.)




2) I developed a love for writing/performing at a young age when we created speeches for school. I loved writing out of the box and then performing the speech in front of my classmates.


3) My favorite street has to be Union Street in San Francisco. Still to this day, I find my Zen walking up and down that street with window shopping, sitting in a secret garden, watching the dogs walk by and smelling the soaps at Lush.




4) I love staying in hotel rooms. Getting free slippers, sitting in robes and room service. Do you like taking a break from your day to day?


5)  I am in awe of stand-up comedians. They are so brave to stand up there and put it all out on stage.


6) T.V. remotes and I are not friends. We try to be, but I think we should always get a universal one. I just can’t remember how to work the darn thing. Is there a course I can take lovely?


7) Can you keep a secret? I love documentaries, independent films, museums, but I am a sucker for the Bravo channel. Please help me and don't tell!


8) As the sun sets over Hawaii, you can find me eating a rainbow flavored shaved ice with vanilla ice cream at the bottom. Now... that’s an entire bowl of happiness.




9) I didn’t learn how to cook until my thirties because cooking was something you ordered or just heated up. After taking some cooking lessons, I developed a love for it. Early on, my poor honey had to deal with some frozen in the middle (I am so embarrassed) meals.




10) If I could wear Lululemon pants every day...my life would be complete. Belt it, wear them to a work interview, yoga it up, but never intense exercise. I wouldn’t want to ruin them!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...