src='

Friday, March 3, 2017

Inspirational Weekend Quote

This inspirational weekend quote speaks volumes to me because this Zen tea bag message reminds me to think of others before myself. When I try to uplift others, I also feel uplifted. It's just like the joy I feel when I give someone a present. It means the world to me to see the receiver of the gift happy and thought of.  Can we make this weekends gift to be kinder to each other too?

Remember what it's like when someone lifts you up with a phone call or a smile? It makes my day to know I was thought of. How you treat others will come back to you. Don't you agree? So let's take this another step further and lets go and uplift someone today. Try to appreciate how much you cared for another. Now go and put the kettle on and make yourself a cup off tea. I'll wait... Do you find it easier to be positive or negative bella?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...