src='

Monday, March 13, 2017

Calling All Retro Fashionistas for Style Inspiration

I got my retro children's bella fashion inspiration from the lovely Couture Carrie. If you haven't seen her blog it's always filled with beauty, photography and we've been blogging friends for years :) If only I could dress young bella in dots, stripes, black & white with red accents every day. Tell me Bella... which is your favorite pic?
Girl Dress Brand New 2016 Fashion Europ Retro Print Princess Baby Girls 
Rockabilly Pinup Kids on Pinterest
Mod 1960's Style Retro Lauren black and white by faithworks4u
Retro Pinterest Toddler Fashion
Arch & Line TOKYO/ Arches, Tokyo and Children Style
Vintage Kids Clothes on Pinterest
Kira Kids.: Organic baby and Kids Clothes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

Awwww thank you so much for the mention and for your kind words! I'm so glad that you find inspiration at Couture Carrie and I'm happy to be your blog crush ;)
These outfits are absolutely adorable!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...